A structured networking program, education from industry experts and complimentary hotel accommodations are among the reasons TecHomeX East is a must-attend event.
When TecHomeX East begins in May at Foxwoods Resort Casino in Mashantucket, Conn., 150 guests from across the TecHome ecosystem in New England and the Mid-Atlantic will unite to catalyze powerful sell-through of home technology.
For those in the residential design/build and integration/contracting communities, the innovative hosted-event format provides benefits they can’t find at the typical industry tradeshow. The top benefits of attending TecHomeX East include:
1. Complimentary flights, hotel accommodations and registration, including food and beverage provided throughout the event. Out of pocket expenses are next to nothing.
2. Connecting in a structured networking program with industry leader peers to learn from and trade partners who can help guests’ companies deliver on the promise of the TecHome to customers and clients.
3. Getting on top of the TecHome opportunity in a broad cross-section of products and for a broad horizon of homebuyers and homeowners. It’s not just about home automation, AV and security, but also smart lighting and electrical systems; smart HVAC and IAQ; kitchen, bath and laundry tech; and smart water.
4. Increasing understanding of how to market, sell and implement home tech.
5. Gaining insights into the key enabling technologies and products of the near future.
This will be the inaugural edition of TecHomeX East, but there already has been success for the TecHomeX brand. In 2017, TecHomeX California launched in Long Beach, Calif. with guests in the various trades hosted from around the state. Attendees raved about that event.
“So much of our work is collaborating with designers and architects, and they need to be educated, as well. So, I think it’s such an awesome thing that they’re here at this event. We get to collaborate with them, they get to see the same type of information that we do as far as the front edge of what is out there and what may be coming down the line, as well. So, that’s really neat.”
“It’s been amazing and quite eye-opening to see the diverse technology. There are some amazing people here. The companies are some of the best in the world, and the speakers were phenomenal.”
“The thing that was really interesting here was to find out what the major pain points are, say for a designer, a builder or an architect, what is of value to them that maybe we don’t even know in our daily discussions. Maybe it’s never brought up in the same way as it is at this conference, and that is extremely valuable.”
For more information about attending TecHomeX East, click here.